‪#‎icequeenNation‬ please take a moment ....

Hi ‪#‎icequeenNation‬ please take a moment ....


My name is Muleba Nyangu and I am a 26year old sickle cell patient and I have been diagnosed with Avascular Necrosis of my right femur and as such I need a total hip replacement.
The procedure can be done at the Zambian- Italian Hospital but cost ZMW 39,000. I have struggled with sickle cell and it's complications my entire life, still fighting a tumor of my parotid gland. But as you are all aware our medical system doesn't cater to all.
My good friend Luwi Henderson, a Zambian based in the UK came up with an initiative to help raise money to fund my surgery. She will be running the Bristol 10K Marathon . Please visit her page and share the link on your page to help create awareness. The more people that see the page, the more awareness her cause gets.
I would greatly appreciate it.
For any information please feel free to contact me.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment